Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Heart Libraries!

I confess!  I’m a total book nerd- and proud of it.  I love reading and libraries almost as much as I love crafting. I love the smell of books, finding a quiet corner to read in, and getting lost in a book by my favorite author.  So, when the SF public library asked me to create a series of workshops for their One City One Book: San Francisco Reads program, I was very flattered and super proud.

Here are a few snaps from my recent SpaceCraft: Mini PlushieWorkshops I taught at Visitation Valley and Ingleside Branches.  I love to see the creative touches kids and adults add to my patterns.  For even more photos of the workshops go to the GoGo Craft flickr page.


Let's craft and chat about Mary Roach's book, Packing for Mars.  As of this moment I'm on the stomach churning chapter 6!  So join me for my SpaceCraft: Upcycled Cup Cozy Workshops on Oct 30th at the Presidio Branch and Nov 3rd at the Sunset Branch. Please call those branches to reserve your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment